SK’s structural engineering capabilities encompass a full range of design services schematic studies to preparation of contract plans and specifications. Our personnel have extensive experience in many aspects of structural engineering that includes steel, concrete and timber design.
There is a close collaboration among SK engineers, which result in innovative and economical design solutions that carefully integrate the structural and architectural elements of a project. Each project is subjected to a rigorous quality assurance review process to insure the highest degree of structural performance and compliance with applicable building codes.
Our clients can be confident that the resources committed to their project will result in the highest quality and structural integrity.
Structural Engineering Services Include:
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Structural Inspections, Failure Examination & Repair Solutions
- Pedestrian & Vehicular Bridge Design
- Residential House Designs, Renovations & Additions
- Commercial Building Designs, Renovations & Additions
- Foundation & Framing Designs
- Retaining Wall Designs
- Chapter 34 Review Investigations
- Construction Control, Supervision & Project Management
- Code Analysis and Evaluation US Inspect & Board of Survey Inspections
- General Consulting
- Egress Certifications