SK’s expertise in applying proven and emerging technologies to solve environmental problems has been the foundation of our reputation for success. Seeking better solutions to environmental problems requires highly specialized staff of experts. SK’s engineers and associates are the resource that communities, industries and homeowners turn to when facing environmental problems. Our experienced and multidisciplined staff makes SK an excellent choice for your next environmental project.
Regulatory agencies have established standards that determine whether a permit can be obtained. SK enables clients to cost effectively comply with all of the environmental studies, government regulations and permits prior to proceeding with a project. SK has the technical expertise in Pre-acquisition Site Assessments, wetland evaluation and preparation of Environmental Impact Statements to answer environmental concerns in the early planning stages of a project, before financial commitments have been made.
Our staff understands the complex laws and regulations that can have a major impact on a project’s viability. By maintaining up-to-date know- ledge of the requirements of environmental agencies, SK can determine a project’s feasibility, thereby ensuring the scheduled implementation of the plans.
Environmental Services Include:
- Water Management Act Permitting
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Underground Storage Tank Closure
- Environmental Assessments Environmental Compliance
- Wetland & Resources Area Delineations and Replication/ restoration design
- Solid Waste Management/Landfill Closure Compliance
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Private/Public Water Supply Permitting
- MEPA Filing-Environmental Notification Forms/Environmental Impact Reports